Bibby Rumbelow’s new Business Development Service is for
universities and colleges whose priority is the achievement
of income generation targets associated with employer engagement.
By working with Bibby Rumbelow you can achieve this, release
staff time, and minimise the risks involved in marketing
to and working with new commercial clients. The Service
is flexible enough to support not only your short-term
needs but also provide a longer-term, more cost effective
solution than employing and managing your own teams.
Business Development Service is split into four key areas.
You can use these separately to support your income generation
as appropriate, or altogether to provide a fully outsourced Business Development Service.
- Identifying your market
We work with you to define, scope, and build data about
your specific market including identifying and qualifying
• Report defining and specifying your market
• Target market identification
• Current, accurate and qualified database built including named key contacts
- Approaching your market
We work with you to identify and agree a prospecting
plan and approach. We advise you of likely success
rates based on our experience. We work with you to
write copy and/or scripts and we use our specialists
to contact the market. We promptly and regularly report
back to you on the responses.
• Lead generation and appointment setting
• Requests for more information secured
• Essential market data, survey information or customer/prospect feedback captured,
analysed and reported
- Engaging your market
We provide specialist personnel who have significant
HE/FE expertise who will hold meetings with prospects
on your behalf and act as your own business development
and sales force. Our specialists can accompany your
team and support and coach them in holding successful,
professional meetings and assist in the follow up and
production of valuable reports.
• Meetings with clients managed and held
• Reports on client meetings, sales and opportunities
• Coaching and mentoring and assessment of your own staff performance in meetings
- Developing new propositions for the market
We work with you to review your products and services,
review your market and activity within it, help define
potential courses, products and services including course
size, level, content, format, costing and pricing. And
then we test prototypes for you against the market.
• Market and product analysis, review of your existing services and courses
• Action plan for development of new proposition
• Market identification, test and feedback report
• New products and services developed and ready to market